Board logo

標題: Donne Nike Scarpe Air Max 1 Ultra Moire CH Fireber [打印本頁]

作者: ptw354hlt    時間: 2018-3-17 06:52 PM     標題: Donne Nike Scarpe Air Max 1 Ultra Moire CH Fireber

Fresh from the Golden State Warriors’s 73rd victory over the Memphis Grizzlies and eclipsing the ’95-96 Chicago Bulls NBA record of 72 wins in a regular season Daniels had one of his best games of the 2011-12 2012 NBA season in the “St,scarpe da skateboard nike sb stefan janoski max uomo legion green.
via:,donna Air Jordan 13 Leopard Print porpora Bianco?The shoe,Vendita Uomo Nike Air Max 95 KPU Scarpe Bianche Grigie Saldi Scontate? Colette,Air Jordan 6 AAA Uomo Scarpe Nero Rosso.
   In addition to the shoe coming in suede,scarpe nike core small items 30 nero nero nero m42j5570 p,
May 30. which can be seen on the midsole,Air Jordan 5 V Bianco BlackTrue Blu Cement,LUISAVIAROMA.price?We’re a little bit less than 2 months away from the release of the Air Jordan 9 Low Black / White tab are also highlights. It’s data. Andres: (PASS) $350? That’s all I had to see to decide that these are a pass for me Plus I don’t do all-white Primeknit
Renz: (WAIT) I like the clean and simplistic design especially in all-white If the overlays had a smoother profile I would’ve liked it even more I’m just against that steep price tag but I get it it’s a collab Air Jordan 9 Low Black/White
Nike
EIC Juan: (WAIT) It’s a fine colorway for an Air Jordan that looks decent – but not great – as a low-cut If these get a deep enough price cut I can myself copping a pair but it’s not high on my list of sneaker priorities
News Juan: (PASS) For the most part Jordans get a bad rap when done in low-top form With that being said I can tolerate the 9 in low top fashion just not in this colorway If a better colorway on the Jordan 9 Low arises sometime this year I may pick it up I just can’t in this colorway
Andres: (PASS) The Air Jordan 9 is a silhouette I’m not too fond of and the Low doesn’t make things any better The colorway on this particular pair is actually nice but it still doesn’t make me want to buy a pair
Renz: (WAIT) I’m usually not a fan of the model in this cut but in this colorway it’s pretty appealing and versatile If it was priced a lot lower I would consider purchasing Your Final Words On Kobe Bryant’s Signature Line EIC Juan: I hope it continues in earnest and isn’t just some nostalgia act It’s something Kobe has mentioned before but even if he’s no longer an active player it would be cool to see him being just as maniacal about making sure his stuff is the most technologically advanced basketball shoe out there Eric Avar thought he could have a day off but nope Mamba stays being crazy Retros of early Kobes like the Zoom Kobe 1 would be appreciated because my OGs are now a full size too small and short for me but I’m looking forward to the Kobe 12 13 14 and beyond…
News Juan: My hatred for Kobe prohibited me from buying any of his signature shoes Once I heard he was calling it quits out of respect I quickly went and ID’d a pair of his Kobe 10s Although at time his Nike signature line was overlooked in favor of LeBron and KD’s lines I always thought they were clean looking shoes especially since I’m a big fan of the low-top look Now that he’s gone from the NBA I think more people are going to appreciate his shoes even more Just take a look at how the FTB collection did Like the saying goes “you don’t know what you have until it’s gone” Good bye Kobe I hate you I respect you Thanks for the memories
Andres: Since I really began getting into sneakers a few years ago I didn’t really know about or appreciate any Kobe shoes say before the Kobe 8 came along Now that I look at them there’s a few that I would add to my collection I’ve never bought a Kobe sneaker but I plan to change that when I buy my first pair of Kobe 11s real soon I also look forward to what Nike and Kobe have planned for the future
Renz: I’m not really a big Mamba fan (I do appreciate and respect his greatness) but I haven’t paid attention to Kobe’s signature line of sneakers until recently such as the 8th and onward with Nike Overall I really like the simplistic and cleaner build of the 11 but it does resemble its predecessors quite a bit when I look back at the previous designs It’s funny because I admired his line with adidas even more especially when The KOBE first came out I just fell in love with its minimalism I wonder how the line would’ve progressed

歡迎光臨 K-on輕音部論壇 (http://ltgirl.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0