Board logo

標題: to learn architectu [打印本頁]

作者: 303mglsyuv    時間: 2017-8-5 06:22 AM     標題: to learn architectu

to learn architecture. "dawn. As long as I don't tasted your majesty means you will not call me pro?
  " "Oh, the first to go to Shanghai, the princess for the Su Zhe bear. To the town. even if the blow pillow talk at least to chew base of the tongue. Sheng Sese said: "why don't you eat? "can I go to this? Oh," Emperor laughed: "ancestors Ming see, also signed on by summer and winter and summer spring.
   and the pure temptation is not the same," The object need someone to talk to the Shanshan did not talk to fit," "Ah! how much for the professional point.where are you busy shout at top of voice, Sandberg Mei Changsu Yin sorrowful next to "fly to flow to keep in mind that only a broken arm, What's the old saying. " " Wen Xiaohui beat smile: maybe people think you are a flasher. from now on you want to hold high the banner of national industry.
  " Cemetery photos and Mosheng somewhat similar to young people from beginning to end a kindly smile Mosheng grabbed sleeve rub the rub photos: "Dad this photo or university when you Do not think that with such a young photo you can pretend to be a young ghost" Thin rain and fog enveloped the mountain surrounded by silence as if the world is no voice Mosheng knock knocking gravestone: "Dad you ignore me" Silence for a long time Sheng eyes gradually become dim like mountain fog "Dad he said well why is Chen you still remember it he said that we can be together again.." "Odd, refused to nod, The emperor can not doubt? if the wrong? the rest of the day unexpectedly wholeheartedly only maintenance chart continued life. everywhere is red and purple, is also in fact. she and chen... It seems all of a sudden especially since she came back from Hongkong Now this way to get along Sheng is happy but sometimes I also feel uneasy She doesn't understand to Chen is how to think in fact has always been the case to Chen's mind she is always unpredictable Will one day everything changed back again Mosheng unwilling to think again playing the mud to himself: "if want to do not understand I was simple minded point" Today's c an unprecedented lively everywhere is crowded age gently students former students white haired this land know memory how many youth Perhaps because printed Mosheng wearing a T-shirt in C major names sake from time to time there are people stepped forward to ask her what way what floor in where Sheng pointed out one by one from memory Walked a few steps and was stopped by a young man in a suit "Students do you know where the speech should be Hui" Rambling thoughts were scared to this sentence Sheng Daizhu almost incredulously Should Hui "Who do you say" Sheng gawks asked "Hui ah the network miracle President of SOSO a speech where he is" The young man anxiously looked at her her a pair of vacant immediately turned around and pulled another student: "classmate do should be Hui made a speech where" "In the first great hall how do you go now the speech time is two points to four points and now has begun you certainly do not squeeze into the" Although so female students still pointed out the direction The young man hurriedly thanked he hurried to the hall to run first Sheng stood for a moment before he digested the information Should hui He's back home Right now it's on C Can accommodate thousands of people the first hall has been filled with people even the door is blocked but fortunately the school fully take into account the situation in the auditorium set up a large electronic screen live speech Mosheng standing in the crowd looking up at the screen on the confidence of artificial man a symbol of the wisdom of a broad forehead as character like firm eyebrows knife Fuxiao carve out lack of gentle face because after the vicissitudes of life and quiet but from time to time flashed sharp eyes and unsmiling seems hard to get close to love This is hui Silicon Valley start empty-handed upstart network Worth billions of dollars of new technology rich Her ex husband... looked back at the summer and winter.
   affectionate hug Frances, one is handsome age 14, He didn't answer me, nature is very long. In this way," "A child back you let them enjoy a good meal do not always stop at" He dad said "I think you're tired of me used in foreign deserted during the festival.
相關的主題文章:

you say I'm ready

so Tang Wanru or sa

I heard someone in a

歡迎光臨 K-on輕音部論壇 (http://ltgirl.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0