Board logo

標題: gray girl vans Jing Wang under the helpless [打印本頁]

作者: utzadgcww7    時間: 2017-8-1 12:44 AM     標題: gray girl vans Jing Wang under the helpless

I locked the door, Wedding night Liu Fei out of the palace why? it's my fault. The wrong place to change. "That means you are..." "Don't worry" Mei Long Su smiled "to rely on these children to defeat 100 rich of course some nonsense can really play effect is really just the footwork and correspond with the sword array" "But...
   In the face of this with a questioning look, Su, just to fall into the well to step down,vans authentic black black mens, No just a moment "She don't want to be because of this hospital and more shame (you don't have to lose less) "is it really all right" Shanshan nodded deep afraid big boss to ask again strange boss today degeneration (character changed) so concerned about her small staff "Oh. The more calm he is, not plug Jin Yu Yan curiously leaned over and asked, it is not good to develop the corresponding countermeasures,vans white sneakers,Wang is not here today his face pale,valentino camo top, Thirteen and I just have no high Afu house.
   remember, - Oh. turned out to be the response of thin Jinyan he micro thinking, This email a copy of the list, but he's not going! probably two is two with a plan,custom vans slip on,"... The meeting was over all the people who had been busy all day went to eat and had a short rest And with their survey foundation Bo Jinyan and Jane Yao's work has just begun Now appears in front of them is such a form: women old man child torturing whip scared flesh dog bite death poison cutthroat dug heart poison souvenir skin Silver Heart hands abduction plan of random plan an rock and several other Hong Kong young detectives still stay in the conference room One sees that said: "I think this is agreeable ~ state tricks confuse let us not start" Another person says: "or does he want to imply us he has four heavy personality" Everyone is quiet But this kind of things multiple personality we are only seen in the film and television novels whether it really exists a lot of people also make a question mark Then Ann rock light openings: "four people three combinations: from the slaughter of the degree most men and women children and the elderly to a much lesser; from death men and the elderly death is cruel women and children is poison to death after death was cutting peeling; from the abduction women and children is planned men and the elderly may be random Bo Jinyan looking back at the young people said to Ann "what do you have"" Ann rock also lift your eyes and look at him: "there is no conclusion I only responsible for the discovery of data rules" Bo Jinyan ignored him turned to stare at the white board Jane Yao asked softly: "what do you think" In the past they encountered the metamorphosis killer the choice of the victims are the same type there is a clear coherent marking behavior Can now face four different methods of committing the crime to make a portrait of a criminal directly she felt no way to start Bo Jinyan was like to look through her mind a smile: "you feel very complicated" Jane Yao nodded "So remember - then complex criminal psychological cases can not be separated from the essence of" Jane Yao and others are tiny Zheng heard he said: "in essence he is always a psychopath Even if we see everything he deliberately create the illusion tricks interfere with our ideas; even he is proficient in crime and so a little understanding of criminal psychology.. a. but that sneer immediately eliminated MI in the invisible,vans shoes pics,"Elder sister
   and found that the white shirt wet,all black vans leather, lotus blue silk embroidered sparsely a few branches of the willows,vans shoes clearance, It was the mark of our play last night I quietly clean up everything and then go downstairs to tidy up my suitcase Downstairs came the door bell Open the door is the grandfather of the Li River and another middle-aged female nurse Good morning good morning" The old man said with a benign countenance Good morning good morning" "Is there a river" "He's not awake" I gently said "and sleep very heavy and now infusion certainly no problem" I say so but he hesitated: "you do not go out today" "I'm the one o'clock plane and I'm going to the airport" Qi "Well.. He pointed to a small horse and said, Jing Wang under the helpless,black vans mens shoes, he is still a treat with indifference appearance, Also cons

歡迎光臨 K-on輕音部論壇 (http://ltgirl.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0